LAX is looking for a creative architect to work as: an assistant architect
We offer the opportunity to use your parametric design skills in implementation projects, and work on non-standard projects carried out in Poland and abroad. We appreciate the unconventional approach to design. We give the opportunity to implement the most extraordinary visions and ideas. If you care about self-development and creative work, we are waiting for you.
• architecture and shaping space is your passion
• you enjoy working in a team, but you can also complete tasks independently and support others in solving problems
• you have a university degree: architecture, architecture and urban planning
• you have already gained experience in a renowned studio while working on interesting urban and architectural projects
• you are not afraid of new challenges and you never say “I can’t”
• self-improvement is for you an integral part of the architectural profession
• you are skilled in the software environment: Rhino + Grasshopper and Adobe Suite
• you communicate in English at an advanced level and in another language such as Chinese, German, French or Russian
• you can efficiently navigate within the Building Regulations and Technical Conditions
• you pay attention to details and make sure that you do not make drawing mistakes
• you take care of the order and aesthetics of drawings
• you are interested in scientific research and have participated in scientific and research projects or have a doctoral degree
• you are interested in playing tennis and you are not afraid of sport team skirmishes
… Then maybe you are the person we are looking for.
What is the work of an assistant architect at LAX:
As a member of the LAX team, you will work on projects at various stages of implementation, making architectural and urban drawings and visualizations by preparing presentations and working models, and conducting analyzes and case studies. You will work in a team of several people or on your own, depending on the complexity of the project. Starting as an assistant architect, you will have the opportunity to develop and advance in the structure of the LAX team.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
(state in title of email for which position you apply: architect assistant)